Explore the Christian faith in a relaxed, non-threatening manner over ten, thought provoking weekly sessions. The gathering takes place in the comfort of the home of someone who attends Grace Covenant Church. Listen, learn, discuss, and discover. Ask anything. The Bridge is a place where no question is too simple or too hostile.
Who is the Bridge for?
It is for everyone, especially:
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- New Christians
- Newcomers to the church
- Those who want to brush up on the basics.
What is involved?
The Bridge Course consists of a series of talks looking at the following topics:
- How Good Are You?
- Why Doesn’t God Just Forgive Everyone?
- How Can God Allow Suffering?
- How Could God Send People to Hell?
- Can We Really Trust the Bible?
- Is Jesus Really the Only Way?
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?
- How Do We Know Jesus Rose from the Dead?
- Is Christianity Really Worth it?
- Where Do We Go from Here?
After each talk, we gather around for a time of small group discussion.
What will it cost?
Nothing. Really, there is no charge for the Bridge Course. You’ll even receive a course manual so you can follow along with the talks and jot down any questions.
When does it start?
The Bridge Course begins in September. Contact us to find the group nearest you.